For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
Are you Upgrade Eligible for the new iPhone or the latest Android device? - Here's how to find out!
You don’t have to wait for that new wireless device you have been craving! That new phone or tablet can be yours in minutes. Not sure if you can? Here's how to check your Upgrade Eligibility!
Sign in to MyATT and you will see a similar screen as the one below:
- Select your Wireless account
Note: You may need to authenticate or enter a pass-code for account
- You will see a prompt in green at the the top to see your upgrade options.
At this next screen, you will see all your devices listed and associated number along with the upgrade options.
- Select the device you wish to upgrade. Follow the prompts to continue.
Note: Anytime during this process, you can engage Chat using the Chat button near the bottom of your screen.
- Select your new device, accessories, and features. We strongly recommend adding one of our device protection options to help protect your investment in the new device against damage and loss.
- Follow the prompts to check out and submit your order. If the device you selected qualifies for our BOGO offer, you will see the option to choose another device. If you don't wish to get another device, select 'Skip to checkout.'
David, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.