Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Sat, Feb 1, 2020 9:29 PM

Antennas

We have a ATT-WI-8984 model MF279. We need antennas for it. Where can we buy them?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.7K Messages

2 months ago

What type of device is this? You posted on the wireless forum which would be cell phones, tablets, MiFi

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

11.4K Messages

@lizdance40

I think this is new iteration of the WHP (Wireless Home Phone) that uses WiFi to connect to AT&T's cellular network for internet use, cordless home phones, and computers.

@deadriverhams

There is no external antenna. The antenna is built-in. It works best if you have a strong cellular signal.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…