Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
D

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 7, 2020 4:53 PM

Worst Service Provider EVER

I have never had an experience as mindbendingly, rage inducing, and frustrating as my experience with AT&T. After inexplicably cancelling my service for what appears to be an address error in their system, I had to create a new account. Now none of my log ins work, nothing is connected, and I am getting past due notices for an account that I no longer have. My service has been spotty at best, impossible to reach a service representative. Just one frustration after another and I have been a customer for over 15 years. I am seriously considering leaving AT&T behind because the torture is not anywhere near worth the expense of this disastrous service. I have never been this unhappy with something that I pay over $500/month to be involved with. This is an outrage.

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6K Messages

8 months ago

@Deg3134 Hello. My apologies for any issues that you are having. Could you tell me which service you are referencing? I want to ensure you are in the correct place. Thank you!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question