Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Apr 28, 2016 5:52 PM

Was is the physical address of AT&T Digital Life?

I am filing a complaint with the BBB and this information is required.

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

AT&T Digital Life

Customer Care

P.O.Box 2682

Norcross, GA. 30071

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

4 years ago

Hello @TXDani

Is there an issue we can try and address for you?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

4 years ago

I am also filing a complaint with the BBB ASAP! very poor customer service. I tried to cancel my service within the 14 days to keep being told I needed to talk to tech support. Now that it is past teh 14 days they will cancel my service but want to slap me with early termination fees!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Did you ever find the information for the BBB? I’m having the same issue
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

3 years ago

@Ronman74 What is your concern? I'd be happy to have someone reach out to you to try and resolve your concern. Please private message me your name, address, phone number and account #.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

14 Messages

3 years ago

I purchased this alarm system in feb of 2017... nothing but problems and left with no alarm.  Cords everywhere, holes in my walls.  Had someone break into my house in April and the system did not work.  Slapped with early termination fees and no alarm system!!! No one will help me do anything to resolve this problem!!! 

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

We have had this service for over 5 years and it has never worked. Every time we tried to call and have them fix they tried to charge us a ridiculous amount of money for something that never worked. We would constantly get calls in the middle of the night (always at 2am - the worst time) for a tampering of the system when it wasn't even on. After a cut in salary due to COVID-19, I called to cancel services immediately before I received another bill. I was never told I would have to pay for the month even after I cancelled and was sent a cancellation email immediately and immediately was not able to login to my account so assumed no additional charges. Yesterday, I receive an email that they cancelled my service due to non-payment and I was going to be reported. I called several times and explained my issue several times. I was once told there was no other department I could speak to and had to pay and another time I was actually speaking to a helpful gentleman and was then hung up on. 2 hours of my day wasted. After calling again, I again was told I had to provide payment over the phone so I asked for an email bill that was never sent. I will be reporting the the BBB for the worst customer service ever and for being forced to pay for services never received. I understand if I had to pay for the days I received service but not for an entire month.

Get started...

Ask a new question