Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
bostontim's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Sep 15, 2017 8:20 PM

Unable to pre-order Apple Watch, system thinks my address is a PO Box

I have made multiple attempts to pre-order the Apple Watch series 3 today, but when I get to the shipping address screen, the system will not accept my address.  It says "cannot ship to a PO Box", however my address is not a PO Box.  I have tried multiple versions of my address, as well as addresses of friends and family who could accept the shipment.  The same error message comes up every time.

The 1-800 is unable to assist, as they say they don't have the capability to pre-order over the phone, and they have no one to manually verify the address.  Additionally, before I got that answer I was transferred multiple times and the call was eventually released.  This is extremely frustrating as the error is obviously with your website programming.  Is there any department that can assist me?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

4 y ago

I am gettin a similar error saying call to order because it couldn't be processed. This is step 1 as well where you verify your address. I don't know what's going on so I gave up. Then number didn't help and neither did the reps. They told me to go into an Att store.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.