Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
KMac46's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Oct 31, 2018 7:41 PM

T&T Yahoo! services suspended

ou no longer have access to your AT&T Yahoo! account at att dot net because your AT&T Yahoo! Internet services have been suspended. If you want to continue using your AT&T Yahoo! ID at att dot net, please call AT&T Customer Service to reactivate your AT&T Yahoo! service.

• To reactivate AT&T Yahoo! Dial, call 1-866-SBC-DIAL (1-866-722-3425).
  • To reactivate AT&T Yahoo! DSL, call 1-877-SBC-DSL5 (1-877-722-3755).
  • In case you forget your password, Yahoo! will help you. Take note of your Security Question, alternate email, date of birth and zip code. These fields will help you reset your password if you ever forget it.

I called, but they were unable to help.  I've had my att dot net address for more than 20 years.  This is NOT fun!  Any ideas out there?  Iuse comcast for internet access not att.  I haven't used a dsl acct for a dozen years or more,

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

4年前

Same problem here.  I have had this email account forever. I have been paying a separate fee to maintain this account. Then today, it shows up suspended.  I have spoken with 6 people, called 4 numbers. No one can give me any info.  If anyone out there knows what to do, I would love to know.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4年前

Call 877-353-6972.  I predict that you will be pleased.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.