Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, May 19, 2019 1:54 PM

Transfer of service to new owner.

I just purchased a house that has Digital life and I’m being told I have to have an entirely new system installed? Why can’t I use the equipment already in place?

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

9 months ago

@blriordan  Hello. There are a lot of factors that come into play for this, such as warranties, possible missing equipment, possible damaged equipment, etc.. If you would click on my user name and then click "Send PM" to send me a private message with the address, i will be able to review the information and provide you some options. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I don’t see a “Send PM” icon after I click your name?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.3K Messages

9 months ago

@blriordan  Hello. Please ensure that you are logged into the forum in order to send a private message.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.