Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jul 27, 2017 2:34 AM

Support

My Camara went out so I followed the steps for resetting it . After a few tries , no connection . I called customer support and they deemed the device DOA  or faulty.  After 2 hours and 7 mins on the phone they said they will be happy to replace it and send a technician in September . September ,yes I heard them right . Is there a way to have a Camara shipped and I ship back the faulty one ? Waiting approx 2 months is insane especially when you depend on a system to protect your love ones . 

Responses

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

867 Messages

3 years ago

Same thing happened to my camera last month, but they got a tech out next day.

That was in Northern CA. Where are you?

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Florida . I was surprised when they said September  , not even the cable company is that behind.  

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

3 years ago

I'd ask for a credit on your account since you are paying $10 a month for it. But check the Ethernet cable going to it for damage. That could be your problem. If it is damaged, it is something you can replace yourself, if you or someone you know can crimp the new ends on for you.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

They tried to resync but that didn't work . They removed the charge until it gets replaced . I'll just use canary until september for a Camara.  

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.4K Messages

3 years ago

@ATL123 Please private message me your account info and I will have your appointment moved up.

Thank you for your patience!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…