Uniquely for you. Order the new Google Pixel 6, now!
ATTDigitalLifeCS's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

Tue, Jul 12, 2016 3:07 PM

Select Lutron Caseta Wireless products now work with your Digital Life System

Lutron Caseta Wireless products will now work with your Digital Life system.  This includes plug-in lamp dimmers, in-wall dimmers, as well as motorized shades.  Using the Lutron Caseta Wireless Smart Bridge, you can connect these devices to your system and control them using your Digital Life app.  You can even create programs to control them, like close my blinds and turn off my lights when my system is armed.

Once your Lutron products are installed, follow these steps to integrate them into your Digital Life system:

1. Install your Lutron devices and your Smart Bridge.
  2. Connect the Smart Bridge to your Wi-Fi router.
  3. Install the free Lutron for Caseta Wireless app.
  4. Open your Digital Life app.
    1. In the main menu, select Other services & devices.
    2. Click on the Lutron logo and follow the instructions to integrate your devices.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y ago

At the local Apple store this afternoon, I noticed a $200 Lutron Caseta kit with two dimmer switches, a "smart bridge" that plugs in my router, and two remote controls.

I bought it, installed it in an hour, and it works like a charm. I can control the two dimmers (one a chandelier in the dining room, the other a set of lights in the ceiling of my computer and TV room) either from my iPhone, from the wall switch, from the supplied remotes, or with the ATT Digital Life programs.

I'm really just practising for putting in a bunch of window blinds that I can program via ATT life, which would be quite useful.

A very nice extension of ATT Digital Life.

Voyager

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

I don't see In the main menu, select Other services & devices.

I see Self Connect, which is where I connected my Lutron Bridge, but nothing for Alexa.

Employee

• 

415 Messages

5 y ago

Any idea of DL has any plans with intergrating with google home?

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

We don't currently have details regarding plans to integrate with Google Home.  

For assistance with the Lutron device integration, please click here to chat with one of our support agents.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I was told by a Digital Life Technician that I will be able to control my thermostat with Amazon Echo soon.  (That was months ago).  I keep checking and don't see any updates.  Can you tell me when this feature will be available?  It's the only reason I went with Digital LIfe.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

900 Messages

5 y ago

Maybe via a Lutron system, like the lights work...

Community Support

• 

6.5K Messages

5 y ago

@Cathig Unfortunately, our thermostat does not integrate with the Amazon Echo at this time.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

900 Messages

5 y ago

You're correct... The ATT thermostat won't work with echo.

But, other thermostats, like Honeywells work with the Lutron Caseta system, which works with ATT DL and Echo was well. (At least for the lights... the thermostat should be the same...)

I hope this is clear...  🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

So it sounds like AT&T DL is missing the boat on "Alexa".  I'm ready to buy one, just really wanted to be able to integrate it with my system for lights, thermostat, etc.  Oh well, I guess I'll have to buy MORE smart plugs from someone else to make the lights works.......  What a waste.

abumalik

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

5 y ago

So I need to know what all 3rd party parts will work for DL for sure. i dont wanna go wasting money for nothing. Can anyone tell me what they have used and can tell me what works for sure. Im looking to add some outdoor and indoor light dimmers and light controllers where I can manage from the DL app. Thanks!

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

900 Messages

5 y ago

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MXCRAX8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Add as many dimmers as you like... works great.

Workswith Alexa too.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

4 y ago

I connected my Lutron Cassets lights about a month ago and they were working great until this week. Now none of them work and I cannot connect back into the settings to see what is wrong. When I click in the self connect Lutron button it just gives me an error. Has anybody else had this issue? I tried calling support and they didn’t even know it was a supported function and told me it was not supported. So, I am going to try again when I have time, but wanted to see if I could get help here. Thanks!

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

900 Messages

4 y ago

My Lutron/DigLife setup is still working...

But, yes - even the “techs” knew nothing about it, and were amazed when I showed the how THEIR system works...

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.