Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
LeeWhite1234's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jan 5, 2015 8:03 PM

Moving My Digital Life to a new home - a complicated mess

In February 2014 I installed a My Digital Life system in a house and added a lot of components.  It required at least 7 visits but I got 2 thermostats, touch-screen door lock, a water detection system, 6 smart plugs, two indoor tilt/swivel and two outdoor cameras, plus a few other things, installed.  Then my house sold quickly and I wanted to move the system to my new place.  The nightmare begins. 

Now after three tech visits to the new house, they were unable to use ANY of the equipment from the old house, so they gave me a new control unit and keypad, new thermostats, motion detectors, door lock, etc. and told me to call and have the 6 smart plugs replaced.  The techs are not able to do this and customer service has not a clue how to handle a move.  The stores tell you to call customer service.  I'm stuck with a bunch of equipment and no way to return it or get credit for it.  Not only is this frustrating, but AT&T must be losing money on it as well. 

Does anyone know how I resolve this?  Thank you!

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3年前

@boypinoy07  Hello. Our move policy changed in Jan. 2018. If you would like , you can click on my user name and click "Send PM" to send me a private message with your name/account number/ address and best contact phone number and I can see what options we may have for you. Thank you

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.