Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
antifrese's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 8, 2016 8:44 AM

Moving Digital Life Service

How can I get this resolved?

I was very excited about the options available with Digital Life, but the service has consistantly been very disappointing. When I signed up I was told that I could move my service once for free. After a lot of running around and giving consent to have a credit check done for my wife and myself, my wife is being told she will need to remove the equipment herself and bring it to AT@T and they will make a decision if the will install it to our new home. I am in Afghanistan and do not feel the least bit comfortable with my wife crawling into the atic crawl space and removing all of the equipment. If AT@T refuses to remove the equipment, my wife should not have to either. If AT@T does not want to honor the contract they should bring new equipment to my new home.

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

5 y ago

I apologize for the confusion and any misinformation passed along to you, @antifrese.  Your wife does not need to remove all of the equipment.  The only items that she may need to bring with her to the new home are a la carte purchases, such as additional cameras for example.  We will bring a new system to your new home and the devices included would match what was purchased in your Digital Life base package. 

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

5 y ago

Please check your inbox for a private message as well.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.