Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 5, 2017 6:05 PM

Insurane Form for Home Insurance

I have State Farm Insurance and they offer a discount for my Home Security.  How do I get the form sent to me.  I have called and it was to be sent and still have not receive it.  Maybe I called the wrong people???   If so who do I contact and give a phone number would be helpful!

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

3 years ago

@MopsMickey This information is available to you on your Digital Life portal. Go to MY ACCOUNT, then select DOCUMENTS. It will be listed there and you can just click view/print.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

Were you able to solve this issue? As I also don't seem to find my way around it.

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@ed1j  Hello. What information are you looking for?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Hello, did you succeed to find and fill the form? Have the discount been applied? Personally, I am a little skeptical to such discounts, because not always lower price means better option, especially when we are talking about valuable property. When I was looking for an insurance company, I was advised by my boss to use Money Expert home insurance to see the overall market situation. He had a misfortune to got the insurance case and he was very satisfied that at least he got his money back. His insurance company intervened very promptly and his expenses were compensated. Make sure you made a correct decision.

(edited)

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

@ed1j @booster_00  The certificate is located inside solution center in your Digital Life app.

Bottom right corner , tap solution center, tap My Account, tap Permints & Docs, tap Owner's Certificate

Get started...

Ask a new question