Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
NOLA_Annoyed's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jun 27, 2017 12:40 PM

I am moving. How to I speak to someone about either moving or cancelling my service?

My level of frustration with AT&T could not be any higher. I have spent literally hours of my life trying to speak to someone about what to do. Once, I did speak to someone but all she said was that someone would call me back within 24 hours - never happened. At this point I think my only option will be to stop paying. I realize this will cause you to send my account to collections, so please consider this as notice that I am using all methods I know how to contact you proactively. I have tried the chat function, but it would not connect. As mentioned, I have called and sat on hold for hours. I am unable to locate an email address.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 y前

I would just cancel if I were you. I moved my service and and added one more box and they came out and put it in and they charged me for every single thing the air the rain and everything in between I was charged double for everything and they the bills are correct and my bill came to be over 1041.56 for one month. I've called and talked to several supervisors and they assured me that the matter would be taken care of and yet we are here now still the same bill so if you are moving runnnnnnnnn away now even though they offer free installation and free this and that all they are gonna do is stop taking your calls

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 y前

A little word of advice... They lie!! They'll never call you back or provide any help other than going around in circles! My husband and I are going through the same thing!!! It's been awful! We tried to cancel multiple times due to them being unable to find our new address and every time they stated they couldn't help and would "call us back" every time. It took 3 months and my husband's knowledge of the contract stipulations to finally get it "cancelled". Of course, the horror wasn't over. They charged us for 3 months in which we didn't receive serviced and finally someone agreed to "refund " the money. A month later they recharged us that exact amount!!! We called, were on the phone for an hour and got it "refunded " again. Now, they're sending us a bill for the exact amount they "refunded". My husband has been on the phone for over 2 hours and nothing has happened! No wonder their markets are closing!!
Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.