Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jun 18, 2018 5:14 AM

How to Uninstall Digital Life

I just bought a home that has an ATT Digital Life security system installed. The account is not active, and I cannot afford to have the package. The front door has a keyless, keypad entry. It does not work. There is also an outside camera. All of the doors and windows have sensors, and the keypad/control arms itself randomly. Are there any instructions as to how to remove all of this equipment? If I just start removing sensors, will it set the alarm off?

Responses

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6.1K Messages

a year ago

@NewUser63431  Hello. Please check your private messages. I have responded to your message

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

No one helped. 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

Nope.  We went with SimpliSafe.  It was really, really easy to install and they were super responsive.  The amount I paid for the new equipment was about the same amount AT&T wanted to extort from me to re-install the old system and the monthly fees are cheaper.

I threw the AT&T equipment in the trash.  That was cathartic.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

• How did you remove it? I want to remove mine. It hasn't  been active for years & it takes up a huge spot in closet plus the extra panel by my Xfinity active system. I want to throw mine away also.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I got it out, by hook or by crook:) I manhandled it out & threw it in the garbage since neither AT&T nor Xfinity would help. Lovely holes in the wall, so thankful for that. I temporarily put a canvas print up over one in entry way, I'll have to fix drywall in entry & closet another time.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

I had to do the same thing. 😞  It was pretty easy to do but where they anchored the systems have to be patched.  The system is NOT something you take with you, despite what AT&T says.  The customer service on this is inexcusably terrible.

Get started...

Ask a new question