Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Oct 3, 2019 10:38 AM

Digitallife Controller and Keypad - HOW TO DISABLE

I have cancelled my service with ATT Digitallife , but the Controller is still plugged in and operating (has some green/red light flashing) and the Keypad is telling me it has a "software update in progress".    Please let me know what I should do first to disable the system; handle the Controller first and then the Keypad.  It appears once you need to cancel the ATT Digitallife Service, there is no framework to help you dismantle the system.  

Please note, I am still an ATT Customer thru my Cell Phone Billing and my Internet Billing.  Therefore, you are still handling an ATT Customer that would like some information and help.  It's clear you should have some written instructions on unwinding these pieces of equipment, so please advise as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

a year ago

@CalDL123   Hello. If you unplug the main controller and remove the battery from it the llights, etc will stop . The keypad does have batteries in them so you can remove those as well. Let me know if you have any other questions.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

THANKS SO MUCH! Do you know how the Keypad opens?? I see an up arrow on
the sides, but it doesn't budge. I'm sure I'm doing it wrong. Any
directions?
This
Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.8K Messages

a year ago

@CalDL123   Hello. Below is a video that shows how to change the batteries so that will show you how to get to them so you can remove them.

https://youtu.be/NVILoDqTzvE

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question