Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tue, Dec 25, 2018 8:47 PM

Digital life not working on apple watch

Digital life app not working on Apple Watch 4 series. Any ideas how to fix this?

Responses

Employee

• 

2 Messages

a year ago

I don't have the option to turn off face ID on my iphone; my only options are location, Siri & search, Notifications, Background App Refresh & Cellular Data.
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

3 months ago

iP11P, AW6, turned off FID, signed out, signed back in, remember me checked as usual, turned FID back on, even rebooted both, AW6 still not authorized. Is there another path/solution? Called CSR, and "Juan" just said "we don't offer that feature, call whoever you bought your phone/watch from."

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

3 months ago

That did, thanks! Too bad "Juan" refused to share such a simple fix for a hidden issue...

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6.1K Messages

3 months ago

@parksandrec  Glad that it worked! I'm sorry that Juan wouldn't know that... I did happen to go ask one of our developers that I know uses the watch as I didn't know either... Have a great rest of your day!

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Get started...

Ask a new question