Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Give Mom a virtual hug with our Mother's Day Gift Guide.
Trghpu1994's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Sep 11, 2016 11:51 PM

Digital life app not working

i haven't been able to log into Digital Life app all day. Is the system down?

Responses

Official Solution

Brand User
ATTDigitalLifeCS

Community Support

• 

6.3K Messages

5 y ago

Although the Digital Life app is currently unavailable you can still arm/disarm your system manually. Also, the monitoring of your system is not impacted.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I have had Digital Life since July 12, but I have never been able to use the app, either on the web or iPhone.  The installers said they had updated the software and to wait a few days.  It has been over a week,  and the website hangs and the IOS app says I am not an autthorized user.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

bigmac1197

Scholar

• 

194 Messages

6 y ago

The updated pc web portal is great! I have no trouble using the app on iphone or ipad.You call csr service?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

6.3K Messages

6 y ago

@gdlance

The Digital Life app is available and working for both mobile and web. I'm unsure why you're experiencing issues, but I will suggest a few things:

1. Try another browser on the web (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.)
  2. Delete and reinstall the device on your mobile

@bigmac1197

I'm happy to hear you like the new app.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
iobunny

Scholar

• 

307 Messages

6 y ago

Hi all,

Why does the App keep crashing on iOS when it's still not updates? I've just tried to access it through Safari and it says 'Temporary System Issues'. Why are there so many issues lately and now we can't access our system and we are currently overseas!!! What's going on???

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

6 y ago

@ATTDigitalLifeCS:

Of course it works fine for you, you're an employee defending the poor service.

Why should we try another browser because of changes made by ATT? Do we now have to change our way of doing things based on what ATT wants us to do? The bottom line here is, every time ATT makes these tweaks it affects all users.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 y ago

After a couple hours of frustration, I was finally able to talk to a customer rep who confirmed that my inability to log in using any app this morning was due to a large system update. 

In the future, please send us notifications warning us of software updates, and please create some notification pages that can tell us of issues as they arise.

As customers who are mostly familiar with technology, we can fully understand when a system update causes a few issues, but it's very frustrating when those issues aren't communicated and we're left trying to figure out why none of the apps work, notifications don't work or are delayed by 30 minutes or more, and no one appears to be answering calls. We rely on your service for peace of mind. The very least we ask for is a little communication when things aren't working as expected so we can plan accordingly.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 y ago

I AGREE!  Please send customers direct communications when the system is going to be down. You certainly have enough contact infomration on us that it isn't possibly.   We rely on this service and cannot be expected to check a website.  AT & T you need to be a lot more proactive with your customer service.  

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

What good is it having an alarm system which you are unable to control. Their stupid app is worthless.....their system is always down and the representatives can never tell you anything other than their system is down and not sure when it will be up and running. I am paying for absolutely nothing! I have bee warned about att but am learning the hard way. Trust me it's easier and cheaper to buy and install your own camera and download a security app through companies that are well more experienced in security . ATT NEEDS TO FIRE EVERYONE OR RETRAIN EVERYONE TO DO A JOB AND TO DO IT RIGHT! ATT. ....YOU ARE NOTHING BUT THIEVES IN MY BOOK!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 y ago

I strongly agree!!! Late to work trying to figure out why I could not arm my system from my cell phone before backing out of my driveway!

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 y ago

After trying to login using the DL app and web app, I was able to finally speak to a rep.  They are currently going through a large update and the app will be unavailable for several hours.  I feel that this is completely unacceptable without some sort of notification before the process started so that the customer can properly plan.  Very unhappy at this moment about this. 

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

891 Messages

5 y ago

Yup - system is unusably slow...

When I finally got logged in, all of my settings and preferences were GONE.

No activity log - no devices seen. I hope this is temporary...

This is the "big upgrade" we were told about?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 y ago

another AGREE, how hard is it to send a e-matl or have  a recording when customer calls in stating there is updating or a problem. Our time is just as  important as AT&T customer service. when you are paying for a service that is ALL about safety then keep customers informed.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

891 Messages

5 y ago

They should have a redirect page with a system status message....

I would like to be credited for the time the system is unavailable.

Am I protected now? I have no way of knowing....

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
cdrridg

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 y ago

Once again AT&T drops the ball. This is home security. Down time is unacceptable!

Get started...

Ask a new question