Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
DanKesler's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 13, 2015 8:26 PM

Digital Doorbell

Has anyone talked about a digital doorbell with camera? I know they are available from several vendors for $99 to $199, but I would like to have it record to my log and store the video.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

I see that this was posted July 2015 and there is no reply from AT&T. What is AT&T's position on a doorbell camera is it something you are going to do or not?

Community Support

• 

6.6K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @Springs and @DanKesler

Digital Life is constantly looking for ways to improve the user experience. Our development team is looking at this device for the future.

jbeezely

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

6 y ago

What's the update?

Brovex

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 y ago

Soon, very soon

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 y ago

A competitor just swept through our neighborhood offering "Ring Pro" type audio-video doorbells. I am extremely tempted to switch.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I just had my Digital Life system installed and the technician was unable to put a camera by my front door (two story, not attic access, unable to run power through brick mortar to interior outlet). A doorbell camera would be great as the main place I wanted a camera was at the front door!

walter1166

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

5 y ago

I would like that also, July 1st has already past. ????

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 y ago

I had an AT&T Digital Life tech at my house two weeks ago.  He said they were releasing a video doorbell soon, but didn't have a date.

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

900 Messages

5 y ago

If you already have a camera by your front door, will there be any benefit?

Will there be two-way communication?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y ago

I just want a doorbell. Anything offered? A video doorbell was promised to be coming soon..... I have an old nutone system that is broken. I have wires and would love to have it integrated to my digital life system. Any update would be greatly appreciated.

Employee

• 

415 Messages

5 y ago

was told the Video door bell will be out SOMETIME this year

PaulMafinga

Former Employee

• 

102 Messages

5 y ago

No video doorbell seems to be on the horizon. AT&T is offering a doorbell that can be connected to the DL system that will act as a trigger for your cameras and other devices, but it doesn't have its own camera, from what I've seen.

Employee

• 

415 Messages

5 y ago

cant wait for it to come out

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 y ago

I just received an email that shows an 'active doorbell' but it's unclear if it has a camera.  It appears that it can turn on other cameras that you have or turn on lights when the bell is rung.  How disappointing.   I expected more.  I will be calling later for more details.

Employee

• 

415 Messages

5 y ago

The ACTIVE doorbell does NOT have a camera.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.