Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
A

• 

5 Messages

Sat, Aug 29, 2020 6:46 PM

Customer service

I have been with DigitalLife since it came to my area in 2013. Has any one else noticed a decline in customer service since they sent the jobs overseas? I didn’t call for any help since 2017 and magically 3 years later when I was having an issue with the system I was noted a problem customer in their system. Thankful the tech that came out told me. Also it’s a bunch of bull that you can only cancel your service or find out information to cancel your service Monday through Friday.

Responses

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

Same...  We've had ATT Digital Life since 2013.  The original installation process was great. The problem comes after the original installation. They have independent contractors come out for service calls.   In our case, the contractors have been very shady.  We won't have them in our home again.  One of the contractors cracked our dining room window when he tried forcing it shut while the lock was still in place.  (I contacted AT&T but never heard back).  In another instance, one of the contractors must have not realized I was right around the corner when he started taking pictures of my husband's watches with his cell phone?  My husband doesn't even buy expensive watches. When we ordered new cameras and scheduled appts to have them installed, TWO times they came out and said they were out of the cameras.  We did finally get one to come out and replace our outside camera but midway into the install he started removing it because he was having an issue with ATT&T/what he would be paid.  Total disaster.  There are definitely some major red flags with the service contractors they are using in our area.  We are in the process of changing to a new security company.  We were using AT&T for everything but got our cable and wifi switched to Spectrum. 

• 

5 Messages

5 months ago

If you don’t mind me asking, who are you going with? My husband and I have been looking at different systems.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

5 months ago

Smith Thompson.  We've researched and researched...  Asked co-workers, neighbors.   We've only heard positive things about them.  We've been in touch with them and they are very open and straight-forward about their prices.  The equipment installed by AT&T isn't compatible but we will gladly pay for any new key pads, cameras, etc.  They don't require a contract and the package they offer would include what we have now but almost half the monthly fee that we pay currently with Digital Life. 

Get started...

Ask a new question