Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
dylandds's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 2, 2022 11:35 PM

Bought a Home with ATT Digital Life Equipment

Is there a way to activate service to existing digital life equipment? The home I purchased has all of the equipment but I was told via a phone call that I would have to replace perfectly fine equipment just because I am not the previous homeowner? Does not make sense as technically I OWN the equipment as a result of buying the house. Please advise

Constructive

Employee

• 

29.3K Messages

4 m مضت

Advice is to replace what they recommend. 

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

4 m مضت

Good morning,

Digital Life is no longer activating old Digital Life systems. If you are interested in a home security system, you should contact a reputable home security company to have a system installed.

*Note: Most of the AT&T Digital Life equipment is proprietary and will not work with other systems. You may want to check with Brinks Home™ because some of the equipment may be compatible with their system.

my thoughts

Employee

• 

19.5K Messages

3 m مضت

Digital Life used the 3G wireless cellular system which has been turned off.

No 3G wireless means equipment would need to be upgraded to support 4G LTE or 5G where available.

This requires new equipment from a company that supports these wireless platforms.

RWM

• 

67 Messages

3 m مضت

The existing DigitalLife equipment operates as intended with broadband connectivity. Radio upgrades are not required.

Community Support

• 

6.9K Messages

3 m مضت

@RWM Hello again. Your continued posting on multiple threads is considered spamming and you can be suspended for this action. We are very sorry the option you have been given does not work for your situation.

RWM

• 

67 Messages

3 m مضت

The posting is factual. My option given AT&T apparently doesn't work there, which is a  shame, free money being free money. 

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.