Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
directv_123's profile
directv_123
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
Supersonic 25!
ACE - Guru

ACE - Guru

• 

908 Messages

Sun, Mar 11, 2018 3:35 PM

ATT Digital Life - System Down, No Access (3/11)

Unable to access system through:

All other internet in the house is functional.

Good thing I’m home this weekend, and don’t need the remote functionality for my Pet-Sitter, etc....

Or want to use/see my cameras, or access my garage doors, etc.

More importantly - I assume my system is NOT COMMUNICATING with ATT, so my home is no longer being monitored. 

I am NOT looking forward to spending an hour on the phone, only to be told there’s no problem, and they can roll out a truck for $100 to confirm.... in a week or two. I’m guessing the problem will fix itself within a day or so. Anyone else??

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
rharkness

Scholar

• 

85 Messages

5 y مضت

I’m also experiencing the same problem.  The My Digital Life website also appears to be down 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 y مضت

directv_123

ACE - Guru

• 

908 Messages

5 y مضت

This appears to have been corrected for now, although still slow.

Would be nice if ATT informed us of their outages... you know, monitored their system and proactively provided updates...

Like their competition, and even Honeywell, my thermostat vendor, and Lutron, my lighting vendor do...

j.holmes

Scholar

• 

187 Messages

5 y مضت

@directv_123

I second that idea.  AT&T should have an outage or system status notification system available.  Their systems always seem to crash at the most inopportune time.  Last week, I had a plumbing issue and I was unable to log in to create an unlock code for the plumber to gain entry.

Need help?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.