Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
j.holmes

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

Fri, May 29, 2020 2:42 PM

AT&T Digital Life & Siri/HomeKit Support

It has been a while since I last visited the AT&T forums. A little over a year ago, I posted an inquiry specific to Siri/HomeKit support and have yet to see anything materialize.

I have been a Premium Security & Automation customer for almost 3 years and spent a lot of money to have AT&T light switches and other home automation devices installed. Thereby, I have been hesitant to run out and incur additional costs to replace each of the AT&T devices with HomeKit supported devices.

I finally bit the bullet this week and purchased HomeKit supported bulbs and I am loving them. Does AT&T still intend to support Siri/HomeKit, or should I simply cut my loses and pay to change out my AT&T devices with HomeKit supported devices?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.7K Messages

2 months ago

@j.holmes Hello. At this time we are not working on HomeKit.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
j.holmes

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

Thank you for being honest and straighforward.

Get started...

Ask a new question