Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!

• 

4 Messages

Mon, Mar 30, 2020 9:46 PM

3rd Party Z Wave Devices

Is AT&T Digital Life Customer Support able and willing to remotely activate the system "discovery" mode to recognize and integrate 3rd party Z Wave compatible devices?

If so, will the DL system allow me to access the 3rd party device through the DL system to program and manage the device?

Responses

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.5K Messages

2 months ago

@rjlanoux Hello. The approved 3rd party devices are listed in your self connect option inside of the Digital Life app. We cannot connect all 3rd party Z wave compatible devices as ultimately the foundation is home security and cannot have devices that have not been vetted and approved connected to the system. Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

• 

4 Messages

@ATTDigitalLifeCS

I do not find Electronic Door Locks w an approved 3rd party nor sold on the AT&T DigitalLife site. Did I miss them? Door locks not supported any more? If not supported, what is the status of AT&T support of the electronic lock AT&T initially installed?

Brand User

Community Support

• 

5.5K Messages

@rjlanoux We do have door locks for sale still. You will need to go to this link:

https://my-digitallife.att.com/learn/shop and then click on Login, then Manage Account and you can add devices to your account. We still support existing installed door locks as well.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.