You Bought A New Phone, What's Next? - Tips from the AT&T Community
The Next Steps on Making It Your Own
If you are trading in your phone, trying to figure out how to move your data, or wondering what else you need, check out the info below.
Top Solutions for You
|Track Trade-in Status||Report Unwanted Calls & Texts||Accessories|
|Pay Your Bill||Scam & Fraud Tips||HBO Max Login|
Move Your Pics, Videos, and Contacts
- If you have data you want to move, learn how to transfer your data.
- Is your screen not working? You may be able to move your data
- Check out the latest plans and what yours comes with.
Trading in your phone?
- Track your trade-in
- If your device is damaged, it does not qualify. Learn more about Trade-in Qualifications
- If you are taking advantage of AT&T's Trade-in Program and want to pay off your device early, please be aware it may impact the credits you receive.
- Wondering how to return your trade-in? Check out our Return Your Trade-in page for more information.
Learn about your device
Our Device Support page will teach you how to:
- Add contacts
- How to group message
- How to enable your hotspot (a compatible plan is required)
- And more!
You’ll also find:
- User manuals
- Service diagrams
Cases and Accessories
- Get a case now. Just type your device name and scroll through the options
- Want to get headphones, pop sockets, screen protectors? Check out our accessories & gift page.
Device Protection, Cases, and Warranty Information
- If you just purchased your device, think about protecting your investment.
- A little goes a long way, getting a case to protect your device is a must!
- Wondering about the warranty? Learn about it now
- Report unwanted calls or texts
- AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist