Troubleshoot your device issues
Manojakumar4's profile

• 

28 Messages

Saturday, November 26th, 2022 10:08 PM

Closed

Worst Loyalty Department

Hi,

I have the Service Netgear hotspot ordered with ATT on August 1st week, but I have not received it on time, I received on August 24th, But I requested to Cancel the services on August 28th and received the return label to return the order. Instead of cancelling the order/Line, She Suspended my line.

I got billing for the suspended line, But I did not received any Email for the bills incurred during last two months or not received billing notices. One final day today  I received a Notice that the due was 310.04 needed to be paid.

A cancelled request service was not cancelled by Representative and not Even sent the bills for the suspended line and final day they sent Notice with Bill notice. A device was returned with shipping label provided by representative was return with 14 days of order.

The entire system was broken and (Edited per community guidelines).

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.5K Messages

2 months ago

Final bill is not prorated. 

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

This is a public customer facing forum. You should never put your personal information, like your account number published here. Please click on the three dots on the top right edit your post to remove the account number. Then call AT&T

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

@Constructive How come you say in single word that, Final bill was not prorated its been three months. I explained the situation in 10 line. It s been 3 months account got cancelled, but now I got a notice of bill for last two months as well. I have not even activated your services. from last three months I never  received monthly bill on mail or Email.

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

@Manojakumar4

Again, this is a customer populated forum, replies are from other customers not from anyone who works in the wireless department or has any control over AT&T billing. Please contact AT&T directly. Either call them, use live chat, or go to an AT&T store and ask for assistance on how to contact AT&T about canceling your hotspot plan, and getting a refund for a returned device within the 14-day return window.

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

@ATTHelp 

Can you work on this issue.

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

@ATTHelpForums @Constructive 

I am waiting for your response to resolve this issue.

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.5K Messages

2 months ago

i cant assist you im here only as a customer, i dont work in wireless

• 

28 Messages

2 months ago

@Constructive but why your tags says employee at ATT, and How come replied the final bill is not yet prorated. @ATTHelp 

Constructive

Employee

• 

30.5K Messages

2 months ago

because final bills arent prorated even if 1 day into your billing cycle you pay the full month also read below my tag

this is a customer populated forum not att support

While AT&T employees do look at forum posts from time to time, we are here to represent the forum with our experiences as customers and do not represent AT&T in any official capacity with our responses and do so on our own time unpaid and off the clock 

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

Tagging ATT help does not function on this forum please call

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.