Troubleshoot your device issues
tsfine's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 8:59 PM

We need to get some upvoting on AT&T to carry the Lumia 950 XL

Come on Windows 10 Mobile junkies - let's get some votes for AT&T to carry the 950 XL. I don't want to wait and I don't want to pay the full price up front at the Microsoft Store. Add a comment and let's get their attention.

Guru

• 

673 Messages

8 years ago

So something that has been posted, over and over and simply isn't accurate is that you must buy the 950 XL directly from Microsoft here in the US. You have other options to buy here in the US.

The Price direct from Microsoft is $649

B&H Photo is selling for $599, recently had a deal for $549

Amazon is selling the 950 XL $699

A Seller - NGP - on Amazon has it for $659 Free Shipping

Obvioulsy B&H Photo has the best deal. No matter where you buy the phone, you have 45-Days to purchase Microsoft Complete directly from Microsoft.

Should you decide to purchase a 950 XL download the Lumia Offers App. You can get a free Display Dock which will allow you to easily use Continuum - $99 value -. Microsoft is giving away a free year of Office 365 Personal - $69.99 -

ACE - Sage

• 

116K Messages

8 years ago

@ODad

I assume that just like the Google Nexus 6p and 5x, that if you buy from another source, you do so without warranty.

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

So buying a Nexus outside of Google's official channel means you don't get warranty?

Guru

• 

673 Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40 wrote:

@ODad

I assume that just like the Google Nexus 6p and 5x, that if you buy from another source, you do so without warranty.

As I said earlier, check who buy from for Warranty. B&H Photo Offers a 1-year Warranty

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I agree. Waiting for the same.

Guru

• 

673 Messages

8 years ago

If they haven't done it by now, they aren't going to do it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.