Troubleshoot your device issues
tsfine's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 8:59 PM

We need to get some upvoting on AT&T to carry the Lumia 950 XL

Come on Windows 10 Mobile junkies - let's get some votes for AT&T to carry the 950 XL. I don't want to wait and I don't want to pay the full price up front at the Microsoft Store. Add a comment and let's get their attention.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

@bdh1975 wrote:
Using a 1520 now, would love to upgrade to a [1530/a true 1520 successor] but in the meantime am hoping ATT will have the 950xl.

950 XL IS the successor to the 1520. I also love my 1520 and its large 6" screen but its time to retire it, the XL is beautiful. If you havent, go check it out at a MS if you live near one, you will like it.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

8 years ago

You can preorder one at a MS. If you dont live near one, you can preorder an unlocked one  online without the ugly AT$T branding.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

Have a read of this. Microsoft confirmed to zdnet Att will only get the 950. Not the 950xl.

So I preorder the 950xl from Microsoft.

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/10/new-lumias-continue-windows-phones-frustrating-carrier-situation/

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

8 years ago

Yes, we definitely need AT&T to carry the 950XL!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

ATT I really want you guys to carry the Lumia 950 XL, I have a Lumia 920 right now and have been waiting for the next flagship phone from Lumia and I would really like to get the 950 XL otherwise it feels like I'm having to settle again as the Lumia 930 didn't work in the US

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I want a 950 XL but if I have to buy an unlocked one why stay with ATT? I can goto Metro or T-Mobile (I don't want to but thinking realistic here) I have been a loyal Customer since Cingular Wireless, don't disappoint the loyal customers ATT! We want the 950 XL !

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I have had my 920 for almost 4 years and I have been waiting for this upgrade. One person on my Mobile share plan has upgraded to the 950. I personally am waiting for the XL.

I spoke with a Sales representative when upgrading my line and the representative knew nothing about the 950 or continuum feature. After I explained it to him he informed me that he was going to YouTube it.

I find it disappointing that ATT is not aware of the product that they have. Dont get me wrong, I have been with ATT for over 10 years and so far I am pleased with the service.

I truly hope someone will respond to whether they will carry the 950XL or not. I vote yes!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

Microsoft has said the 950xl will be thru them only in the USA for the time
being. The 950 Att is selling.

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Let us not forget that Microsoft's acquisition of Nokia was less than 2 years ago.

In my personal opinion, when something of this nature occurs there will be issues until the company "re-aligns" itself. The ATT representative that I spoke to while upgrading a line on my account to the 950 informed me that up until a few months ago a microsoft sales representative had stopped by almost monthly to update them on new products and features. He explained that since that time there has been no communication to them about new products/features.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

Windows 10 Flagship Not available through any carriers. I Think microsoft is trying to make more money selling it themselves but i think they wont get any volume from consumers buying from them i have a great plan from at&t and i really dont want to drop 650+ on a phone.  I have the 1520 and i love it time for the next one though. If AT&T doesnt have it by spring im dropping them and all my phones from them and going elsewhere. period.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.