Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Troubleshoot your device issues
petercreasey's profile
petercreasey
Rising Star
Helpful 1
Celestial 50!

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

Thu, Oct 10, 2013 10:04 PM

Version 10.2 avail when w/AT&T

Is there any word when Version 10.2 might be available from AT&T for our Q10s?

Thanks!

. . . . .  Pete

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

8年前

I have worked in IT for 20 years. Testing does not take this long at all. So what is the truth?

petercreasey

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

8年前

Mariana and Dimitriy, Can we longtime AT&T customers "Rethink Possible" as it relates to AT&T providing the BlackBerry Version 10.2?

Our faith needs a lift with respect to AT&T support for our wonderful BlackBerry devices.

. . . . Pete

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

8年前

This is becoming a bad joke. I cannot belive I was suckered into chosing ATT over Verizon

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8年前

It does seem that AT&T is sabotaging Blackberry. In my experience, no one at the store even knew how to demonstarate the Z10 or Q10 and tried to push me toward another type.

Now, the only new BB10 unit offered, the last time I checked, was the Q10...and it with an outdated operating system.  Is it any wonder that ATT does not sell a great number of Blackberry phones?

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

8年前

Welcome to America. BBs are not "cool" and its all about "cool". At the same time if you go to Europe, Asia, Afridca and Latin America there are BBs everywhere you look. Gotta say, I am truly disapointed after less than 60 days on AT&T

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8年前

Have been very happy with my Z10. And have been with AT&T since they were Cingular. But as MANY others have stated, this is completely unacceptable. There are no solid timelines, no answers, we now have two different AT&T moderators on this thread and still nothing more than rumors. AS they did with the BB Bridge, they tinkered with the updated OS to block tethering. Now, I am guessing the delay is giving them time to determine a methodology to charge for Android apps. I know it is just a conspiracy theory, but the only possible explanation has to be about charging customers.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

This is completely unacceptable on AT&Ts behalf. One of my best friends works for Blackberry and has no idea what the hold up is. The OS has been out for months. I think this is the weekend that I go shop other carriers. I don't want to leave AT&T, but I feel like I'm being left little choice in the matter.
sakisus

Mentor

• 

33 Messages

8年前

Everybody enjoy your weekend!

To all of those that threaten to leave AT&T: just relax, it s all fine. The other companies are not any better. If you are a Cingular/AT&T customer long enough you know very well that AT&T makes more money treating us this way than treating us better. So they couldn't care less if I sign with one of their "competitors".

As long as I remember AT&T would delay all updates  until the OS is so crippled that you are almost forced to buy another phone. And somehow after they release an update, everyone forgets how long they awaited and they are happy and full of joy. Windows phone, Android all the same story.

If you really have a major problem with your phone just go to Crackberry. If not, just wait and enjoy your contract. The update will come. 

petercreasey

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

8年前

Certainly AT&T's disdain on this issue is an eye-opener for LONG TIME AT&T customers. I've got multiple residential and business land lines, Uverse, Universal Discover Cards, two BlackBerry Q10s, and probably some other accounts I can't think of right now. All with AT&T!

I hope that AT&T will somehow make things right for BlackBerry customers at some point.

. . . . Pete

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

8年前

You BlackBerry people are a minor inconvenience...just be sure to keep those payments coming in.
petercreasey

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

8年前

I'm very sorry to say that I lost faith.

I have upgraded to 10.2.1.2102 using an autoloader.

Both a huge disappointment at being forced to do this and a relief that it has been accomplished.

. . . . Pete

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8年前

Hi Pete, Any pointers or links you can direct everyone to who wants to try this solution as well? Thanks for being someone who actually takes action.
petercreasey

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

8年前

@Chiefhenry27 wrote:
Hi Pete, Any pointers or links you can direct everyone to who wants to try this solution as well? Thanks for being someone who actually takes action.

C,  Here you go --> Upgrading BB10 OS Using Sachesi for an OTA-like Update

Report back as to how it goes.

. . . . . .  Pete

petercreasey

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

8年前

Here is a list and changelog of 10.2.1 in general...

http://blogs.blackberry.com/2014/01/blackberry-update-10-2-1/

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2014/02/10-things-you-should-know-about-blackberry-10-os-version-10-2...

Besides the added efficiency/reliability, the most important new feature in my mind is the capability of deleting emails off of the Q10 while leaving them on the server.

. . . . Pete

Mentor

• 

9 Messages

8年前

This seems to be a typical wait with AT&T and the phones that aren't iphones or the latest samsung android. I went through the same kind of wait with my Blackjack (remember those?). It's kind of irritating. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.