USB800 web interface glitches when used outside USA?
I have an unlocked Inseego USB800 dongle running the latest firmware/software. When I use it in other countries, I get a connection, but there are glitches. For starters:
- In the web interface, the IP address listed is 0.0.0.0 , for example.
- It doesn't display any subnet mask value there either.
- The upload/download stats are tiny, in the KB, when I've used GBs of data.
- In the Internet sessions section, it doesn't show the last session, only the second to last session.
- The time also doesn't sync. at all.
It seems like this might be a firmware issue. AT&T advertises this modem as a "global modem, usable worldwide, but these features are kind of important if you're a road warrior.
Does anyone know a solution for this?