Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 9:39 PM

Upgrade

I have a paid off phone and I want to upgrade to an iPhone 11 Pro Max. I was wondering how much it’s going to be if I add another phone to my family plan?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

1 month ago

Are you asking about adding a new line and purchasing a new phone on that line? Or just purchasing a new phone on an existing line? Because those are vastly different and would come with much different prices.

The cost of purchasing a new phone is retail price divided over 30 months. You can find the price of phones at att.com

The cost of adding a new line, with a new phone depends on what plan you have. The line access charge has very anywhere from $15 and up, depending on your plan.

If you are looking to add a line in order to qualify for a phone promotion, the current promotions require not only a new line but an unlimited data plan. Read carefully!

(edited)

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.