Troubleshoot your device issues
G

• 

4 Messages

Saturday, June 27th, 2020 5:02 AM

Unlock

Hi I'm not a customer form att and I buy a Google pixel 4XL online and I'm trying to Sim unlock the phone to use it overseas can any one help me

ACE - Sage

• 

104K Messages

3 years ago

Not enough info.   Did you Google how to unlock AT&T phone?   Did you submit request online as non customer?   Result? 

It the phone is brand new the IMEI won't be registered and AT&T has minimum service requirements.    

Was the phone bought used?  New?  From where? 

• 

4 Messages

No the phones Is not brand new is used and i try to request the unlock on the AT&T Website but it dirent go through it say

looks like you haven't paid off  your device yet 

• 

4 Messages

??

ACE - Sage

• 

104K Messages

Did you read everything within the black bar at the top of your photograph? It says the phone hasn't been paid off and therefore will not be unlocked.

That's it.   Not eligible. 

AT&T will not unlock the device. You need to discuss this with whoever sold it to you

(edited)

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.