Troubleshoot your device issues
kerrnoel's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, June 14th, 2017 10:30 AM

unlock

I bay a go phone and it is lock and it asking for a code to unlock it  this is 3 time I am trying to get my device unlock support service to reply  to me can you help me I live in Trinidad and Tobago I can't use the phone  we don't have at&t service here

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62K Messages

6 years ago

Gophones must have completed 6 months of gophone service to be unlocked. If your phone does not meet that requirement, it won't be unlocked.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

how can I meet the requirement when I do not have at&t in my country I can't use the phone

ACE - Sage

• 

104K Messages

6 years ago

@kerrnoel  You can't    Resell the phone to an ATT customer as LOCKED to Att.   

The loop hole to unlock phones sold as Gophones has effectively closed.  Some older phones may still slip through, but you should not expect to be able to buy and unlock a carrier branded Gophone.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

it is the frit time I buy a at&t gophone I didn't know any thing about it on tell know and it have know at&t in Trinidad and Tobago

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

it is the frit time I buy a at&t gophone I didn't know any thing about it on tell know and it have know at&t in Trinidad and Tobago

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I don't know any at&t customer as I say I live in trinidad and Tobago and is the first time I buy a gophone

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

I don't know any at&t customer as I say I live in trinidad and Tobago and is the first time I buy a gophone
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.