Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Gustavocrf's profile

• 

4 Messages

Monday, April 18th, 2022 5:48 PM

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone from a AT&T client, after 15 days he called AT&T and told the iPhone was lost/stolen so AT&T listed the IMEI in the blacklist and now I am unable to use the SIM card in the iPhone.

I have text messages, money transfer to his bank account, box of the iPhone, .... . I have all the proof that is a fraud.

I went to AT&T and discovered that he bought the iPhone and told he losted because he recieved another one for free.

At AT&T the manager told me to contact the fraud department, but I am unable to reach then. I call and I am been transfer many times to different attendants.

I worked so hard to but the phone of my dreams, I just want to reach the person who can unlock this device because I have all the proof that needs.

The exchange of messages was with his AT&T number, the money transfer went to the bank account with his name...

AT&T is able to contact him and charge the amount for this, as they have an address and can charge the amount to his bank account.

Please, someone help me

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

2 years ago

they cant do .  as you saw it just gets blocked again once the computer catches it again.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.