Troubleshoot your device issues
A

• 

12 Messages

Thursday, March 26th, 2020 4:42 PM

Unlock code zero

Man, you guys must be tired of seeing this kind of messages. I apologize. My mom gave me her old phone. I'm trying unlock it and got an email that I was approved to do so, but that my lock code is zero. Can someone please help?

• 

12 Messages

4 years ago

Just FYI, I put through another request just to try and fix this on my own, and received another email telling me my request was approved and my lock code is 0. : (

• 

12 Messages

3rd email received. You guessed it: lock code is zero. At least it's consistent. Thinking of putting a message in a bottle and sending it out to sea at this point. Or learning smoke signals. Does anyone have some empty tin cans I can tie together?

• 

12 Messages

It has been a week. I am now at 7 "lock code zero" emails received. I have tried multiple times to resolve this by chat but the bot keeps telling me to "come back later". Since I doubt anyone is actually ever going to read this, pineapple DOES go on pizza and I hang the toilet paper under, not over, because I'm just a rebel like that. Also, Carole Baskin totally turned her husband into Tiger Chow.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.