Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 15, 2020 12:34 AM

Submitted an Unlock Device Request 6 Days Ago

Hello,

I submitted an unlock device request about 6 days ago. Every time I go and check the portal it just says "In Progress". I received one email after the initial 48 Hrs that said that they were doing more research on my elegibility" but that was 4 days ago.

Is there someone that I can speak with to help resolve this issue.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.3K Messages

a month ago

You would have to call and speak with tech support. Is the phone and older model that is not being used on your account? If the phone is older and not voice over LTE compatible it's IMEI may have been purged from the system

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

Its an iphone X that is completely paid off. I upgraded to an 11 Pro and gave the iphone X to my sister that was also an At&t customer but they are thinking of switching carriers so I'm trying to get the device unlocked for them.