For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
cptmsr's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, December 26th, 2008 7:12 PM

Closed

sony ericsson w350 music file transfer problems

I have a new sony ericsson w350, downloaded Media Manager and PC Suite from sony ericsson website, still can't get it to work.  I don't have a memory card, but want to just add two songs to the internal 9mb memory.  It came with the usb cable and when attached to the pc, it finds it as a mass storage device. The phone goes into file transfer mode, but mothing happens after that. The PC suite can't find a phone at all. The manual says you can also use windows explorer, but that only asks for a disk to be inserted when you click and drag to the device (show just as drive f).  Tried a different pc, nothing. Nothing seems to work and support is non-existing.  I don't want to spend more money since everything says it will work as it is.

Should I return the phone, maybe a bad phone?  I can use the phone to make calls, no problem but wanted it for the features that don't work.  I am about to give up.

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

UPDATE, Got tired of messing with it. After reading other reviews, decieded to send it back and keep my old phone.  It is just too cheap of a phone to mess with.  Won't do what it says it will do.  I don't recommend this phone.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.