Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 17, 2020 7:38 PM

Smart sync baby monitor

So apparently AT&T is not helping with their smart sync baby monitor... My question is is there a way to sync the actual camera to another app Or an app that would support this camera? Does anyone know?

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

70.1K Messages

4 weeks ago

Is that is what I think it is, it was sold by Kids R Us or Babies R Us, and was a discontinued item that is no longer supported several years back?
When I Google it it shows up as a 2016 product.

It was defunct almost immediately as a did not work well. I recommend you return it if possible and purchase a system that is currently warrantied and supported

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.