Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
DJ1985's profile

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jun 23, 2022 2:46 AM

Signal Booster

If I were to purchase a signal booster from Amazon such as “amazboost” can I use it and what do I have to do?

OttoPylot

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

2分前

@DJ1985  Possibly, but I'd read thru my Cellular Booster Tech Guide (the link is in my sig line) to get an idea of what is involved with Cellular Boosters (not to be confused with the Cell Booster Tech Guide which is for AT&T's femtocell). 

Is your phone WiFi-C (WiFi Calling) capable?

ACE - Sage

• 

98.6K Messages

2分前

Those Amazeboost cell boosters, are a lot like adding really good rabbit ears to your TV set. If you don't have some cellular signal, it can't amplify what does not exist. If you have poor cellular service it may be just what you need. Those cellular boosters have to be installed with one antenna outside the house in a high location so that it can connect with towers and then the other antenna goes inside to connect to your cell phone. If you don't feel capable of crawling on your own roof to do an installation, call around and find someone in your area that installs TV antennas or satellite dishes 

If you have no service in your yard and no service in your house, a booster will not resolve the problem. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.