Troubleshoot your device issues
mismjy1's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, December 30th, 2014 7:31 PM

Setup instructions for OnePlus?

I had my OnePlus One working fine on AT&E GoPhone prepaid, but had to reset it.  Now I'm not able to connect on LTE.  I previously got the info from a post on this site, but the link no longer works.  Can anyone enlighten me?  Here is the post I used before:

https://forums.att.com/t5/2014-and-Earlier-Relevancy/APN-settings-for-my-OnePlus-One/td-p/4021800

Thanks in advance.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

I just recently heard of the one plus one. How did you get it?
64 GB? Does it measure up to your expectations?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks for the link.  I found that post with a Google search, but unfortunately those instructions don't work for me.  The forum post (now gone for some inexplicable reason) was the only one that got me to 4G.  Annoying - you can still find that posting with a Google search, but the post is gone from the site...

Apart from this issue, the OnePlus is a great phone and an extraordinary bargain at $349.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

Actually it was my error - was forgetting to save the APN so it kept reverting to the default.  It seems the only change needed for me was to change "Authentication Type" to "None".   Now getting LTE connection.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

@mismjy1

Glad the phone is working well. Would love to know more about it and how to get one.
Who do you have to know?

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I ended up buying an invite on eBay for $40, but I've had friends who got them by being active on the forum.  Oneplus may be accepting preorders now, but I haven't been tracking.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

@mismjy1

Thanks! I will check into these options. Uh oh. I have the tell tail gadget itch!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

9 years ago

Hi @mismjy1 

I'm sorry the post didn't work for you, I was able to restore it, so if you ever need to, you should be able to access it.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.