AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
J

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Sep 17, 2020 9:01 PM

Senior cell phone

Hi - We are looking to get a new cell phone for my 81 year old mother in law. Are the any senior friendly, easy to use models available? Would a pre-paid phone be an option? We are looking to find something simple and ridiculously easy to use.

Responses

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

I'm not sure what ATT has to offer along these lines. However, AARP advertises one or two cell phones aimed at seniors, or at anyone that doesn't want the typical "pocket computer" of today. The phone has large, easy to read digits and minimal complexity. I see it in almost every monthly magazine.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Thank you!  I’ll check it out. 

davemize

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

a month ago

FYI, this month's AARP magazine had ads for two different phones from a company called Jitterbug. One is a simple clamshell, the other a simplified smart phone.

"Don't make me summon the flying monkeys...."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question