Troubleshoot your device issues
maximasho's profile

• 

9 Messages

Friday, March 10th, 2023 6:43 PM

Return package back to AT&T got stolen and replaced with a boogus old phone, now AT&T wants me to proof i did ship it back!!!

I ordered a new iPhone for my mom and decided to return it back (unused) to get a different color.  AT&T provided me with the prepaid return shipping label and I packed everything (same package box, same packing material) and dropped it off at USPS, but later I learned from AT&T that an old Motorola phone is in the returned box, not iPhone, craziest thing ever happened to me, and now I am being left alone and trying to fight for my innocence and with proof that I did ship the iPhone back.  it is unbelievable, and no any additional help, not even some type of investigation. 

If you could accuse me didn't send back the iPhone, I also can accuse your return center and supplier/shipper that someone has stolen the phone and switched it.

I have been with AT&T for over 10+ years and this is how I got treated, seriously thinking about taking all phones under the family account to somewhere else that appreciates the loyalty and business.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

1 year ago

Do you have the counter receipt showing that you turned in your package at the post office? 

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

Have all the recipes but AT&T still accused me sent back the wrong phone.  It will be a long battle for me!!  It is just sad that a big company kept fighting with a hopeless customer, instead of taking an initiative to investigate what went wrong during shipping with their logistics suppliers.  

Looks like any similar cases similar to mine, and this guy got helped from his local news network.  Maybe I should do the same too.  It is just sad, AT&T treats a long-time customer.

https://abc7news.com/amp/abc7-abc-7-seven-on-your-side-michael-finney/5364462/

Traveler

• 

15 Messages

5 months ago

There is a new change.org petition to demand corporate responsibility and accountability, and to make whole victims of this theft:  

https://chng.it/yJbGdQVdwj

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.