Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Troubleshoot your device issues
chewblock's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Monday, November 21st, 2011 2:35 PM

Remove Data Feature on Non_Smart Phone

Hey, guys I'm fairly new in this forum and I wanted to ask a question.

Recently, my BlackBerrry torch got completely destoryed and can't no longer use it so I was on Ebay trying to find a new phone.

Currently, I have 200MB Data feature on my "destroyed" BlackBerry and I was thinking about getting a new phone through AT&T but didn't want to renew my contract so I found Samsung A777 (AT&T) on Ebay and I learned that on AT&T website that Samsung A777 doesn't require any additional data plan service.

So, my question if I purchase Samsung A777 for AT&T on Ebay, will I be able to remove my current 200MB data feature?

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

12 years ago

@chewblock wrote:

Hey, guys I'm fairly new in this forum and I wanted to ask a question.

Recently, my BlackBerrry torch got completely destoryed and can't no longer use it so I was on Ebay trying to find a new phone.

Currently, I have 200MB Data feature on my "destroyed" BlackBerry and I was thinking about getting a new phone through AT&T but didn't want to renew my contract so I found Samsung A777 (AT&T) on Ebay and I learned that on AT&T website that Samsung A777 doesn't require any additional data plan service.

So, my question if I purchase Samsung A777 for AT&T on Ebay, will I be able to remove my current 200MB data feature?

Thank you in advance.

Once you add the device you can call and cancel the data service

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

12 years ago

Ok thank you for your help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.