Available Now: Buy the new iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max from AT&T!
Troubleshoot your device issues
N

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Apr 8, 2020 12:27 PM

Refuse to unlock mobile phones

I bought a mobile phone from a neighbor in thailand but the phone couldn't make a call.

I found out that it might be correct. Lock from service provider Therefore requested the unlock but was denied.

What should I do to make my phone work within my country?

My phone Red Hydrogen One.

You can contact me for more details at this email.

Email [email scrubbed]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

2 y مضت

Unfortunately all support for that phone has been discontinued from the manufacturer. AT&T no longer has access to get the unlock codes, therefore has no unlock code to give you.
This phone lived and died faster than the Amazon Fire Phone, which also cannot be unlocked.
Sorry, it's a wifi only device

• 

3 Messages

Is there any other way to unlock besides my carrier?

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

You can try a paid service. Make sure they offer a refund if they are unable to provide you with a valid code.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

Do you have a link for me?

ACE - Sage

• 

100.3K Messages

No. And even if I did it is against the terms of service for me to post something like that on this forum. This is what Google is for

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.