ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

1 m ago

Tahomike

• 

11 Messages

1 m ago

My Xiaomi Mi Max 3 works fine on ATT prepaid lite band with Volte enabled yet it's not on the ATT "approved list" so I see no reason why it shouldn't work.  

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

23.4K Messages

1 m ago

@Tahomike 

Are you going to pay for the users service when it won't work?  ATT is actively kicking none conforming IMEI's off the network.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

@Tahomike  have to agree with @GLIMMERMAN76

What if the original poster buys that phone, and then sometime after the return date expires he gets kicked off At&t? 

Unless you're going to guarantee his purchase for him, which I can't see happening, we have to go buy AT&T's whitelist. Or better yet the original poster should find a different service provider if they want to use that phone.

Tahomike

• 

11 Messages

1 m ago

@formerlyknownas I understand what you are saying. I’m simply stating that the white list isn’t written in stone and there are many cases like mine where a non-white listed phone works. He might already have purchased the phone so he doesn’t have much to lose on a monthly prepaid plan. There are other vendors in a worst case scenario.  My opinion is it will probably work. My Huawei phone also works on the ATT network but the Xiaomi phone is the one I use daily.

ACE - Sage

• 

97.4K Messages

1 m ago

You're hardly the first person that said, "... my phone is still working, my phone is still working,  it's been 2 months and my phone is still working" , and then all of a sudden have their phone kicked off the network.

So the key word is "yet".  Despite the fact that it is working, and is probably completely capable of working, AT&T may still see it as an incompatible device and kick it off.

Tahomike

• 

11 Messages

1 m ago

It’s not worth debating what might or might not  happen in the future. My chips are betting my device will still be working on ATT until I elect to change phones or carriers. My phone isn’t supported and that’s not an issue with me.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.