Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
J

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 24, 2020 6:33 AM

PUK Code support needed.

I cant get in contact with support because it keeps asking for my sisters passcode because the family plan is in her name. She is sleeping and not answering when I call. I dont have her last 4 handy but I can verify my account and my moms line too. (shes here with me). I dont have the sim popout that has the number and I dont want to wait until tomorrow to get my phone back on. I dont know why it needs that anyway, it was just working fine. Im in dire need of steady work and cant afford to miss a call back from these interviews. I dont have a car to drive over there and wake her up for a number. Is there any way to talk to somebody about my code? Follow up question: Why cant I access support when I have my own line on a family plan? Its not making changes to the account, and I can verify the sim code, imei number, ect. This is rediculous at midnight on a Friday night

Responses

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

Got through, got the code, phone is back on. Didnt even need to rummage through stacks of papers trying to find a code. I couldve been using the last hour trying to get laid. Thanks for this random error and ending my othewise better-than-most kind of day I had today. ✌

Get started...

Ask a new question