Problem with ZTE SPro 2 Unlock
I have received the Unlock code from ATT for ZTE SPro 2.
But i don't get the message mentioned in step 3. The device recognises the non-ATT SIM but no pop-up message to proceed with unlock. Attached is the image of the screen i get once i power it on.
Using a Non-AT&T SIM Card
1. Insert a non-AT&T SIM card.
2. Power on the device.
3. The device displays "Phone locked. Please insert a valid SIM card."
4. Select Unlock (left soft key).
5. The device displays "Please enter network unlock code (16 digits). Remaining: X."
6. Enter the 16-digit unlock code.
7. Select OK (left soft key).
8. Select OK to reset the device.