Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 20, 2020 3:30 AM

Phone

First of all I was mislead my a ATT representative. I wonder if indeed the calls are recorded for quality assurance. If so, I would love to play back the initial call where I was lied to. But that’s not the point of this post. However, that one call was the start of many headaches. The phone that was suppose to be “free”, but wasn’t(I should have known better), was mailed back using a not so “smart” label. Like many other using this bogus label my phone also got lost. And the bills keep coming. I tracked it down my self to Flower Mound, Texas. No one else from ATT can seem to find it and because of their incompetence I still responsible. Go figure. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue. ?

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

34.4K Messages

a month ago

This forum is not customer support. No one here can track down the phone or remove the charges. If calls aren’t getting results, file an FCC or BBB complaint. As for call recordings, whether they exist or not is irrelevant. They are not provided for customers.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.