formerlyknownas's profile
ACE - Sage

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

Monday, January 26th, 2015 4:25 AM

Phone for any carrier

Question resolved.....

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

@lizdance40

LOL...  that was quick....

just remember the nexus 6 is the only nexus that can go carrier to carrier in the us.  there are 2 model numbers one of the us and one for the rest of the world

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

....and neither can be bought for love or money right now.

While I could snag an iPhone 6, I really prefer Android. With a house full of Apple stuff, you would think I would stick with the fruit phone. I do have the full range of tech goodies, but I can't fault the easy integration between Apple's gadgets.
(Although I am still miffed the Yosemite update removed the Airplay feature from my older iMac. )
Thanks for the input...

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

the nexus 6 is instock on the motorola site right now.  atleast the 2 I tried...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

Not in the girly white.......
😄
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.