For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
Smurfette27's profile

Master

• 

4.2K Messages

Wednesday, September 24th, 2008 6:04 PM

Closed

Palm Centro has Text Message Errors

Has anyone had difficulty texting with the Centro? I frequently  get messages about my text being unable to go through.. I've been meaning to call ATT to troubleshoot. But haven't had the motivation  to do so yet.

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

128 Messages

16 years ago

It seems that you are not the only person having this issue. I have had problems off and on for the last few days. The timing isn't predictable, nor is the location a factor. I am also not certain it is just limited to Centro models.

AT&T, care to comment?

Master

• 

4.2K Messages

16 years ago

Gosh. Now I am really intrigued. I am a person who has bad luck with Technology. And I just hope my phone is fine. And if I can muster up the effort to call tech support it can be fixed while I am on the phone with someone.. calling from a landline of course! lol..

Guru

• 

561 Messages

16 years ago

I've had my Centro for almost a month, and so far everything is good. No problems yet *knocks on wood*

Master

• 

4.2K Messages

16 years ago

I've had an error message telling me to check the number or e mail address. Then I have had it almost appear to freeze while sending a message. Then I started to have issue with sending and receiving phone calls. ATT sent me from person to person yesterday. And finally someone was able to correct the issue. They said there was some sort of block on my international calling. And somehow by fixing this block I would be able to have improved quality for my regular phone calls and texts. I don't do any sort of international texting or phone calls.  So far so good. But my issues are at random.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.