AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
Troubleshoot your device issues
M

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 11:00 PM

No unlock code in unlock approved email

I have received that my unlock request was approved via NUL322879895627, however, there was no unlock code in the email content.
2 subsequent unlock request bounced back saying I should check my IMEI. Please check.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

3 years ago

Hello,

This is a cuwotm forum, we aren’t able to check anything like that. The portal att.com/deviceunlock is the only way to unlock a device through AT&T. If you didn’t get a code in email, I see similar posts with that issue, so I’m sure there’s a solution for your scenario. To get a resolution, dial 800. 331. 0500 and say “unlock” when prompted for reason for call and the representative can look into it and offer assistance to the issue, they cannot see or unlock a phone.

• 

5 Messages

I ve seen AT&T employee providing responses to this forum to comments like this few years back sending personnal messages to resolve.

ACE - Sage

• 

102.1K Messages

There is no private messaging option anymore. And there is no way to tag an employee. If you cannot unlock by calling AT&T, you will have to file an FCC complaint and wait for AT&T to respond.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

3 Messages

same issue i am having

• 

5 Messages

Hi there. I have called ATnT directly and they have resolved my issue. I would advise you to call them.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.